Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Create Your Best Life: an online tool for clarity and focus

Create Your Best Life
an online tool for clarity and focus

Sometimes you just need to step back and acknowledge yourself for what you have accomplished before you can truly step in a new direction. A few years ago I was looking for a regular way to document my accomplishments and design my next steps toward my goals. I had lots of worksheets from various seminars I attended but nothing really did what I wanted it to do. So I created my own. I passed it along to friends and then I figured out a way to create it online for the world to use. The Create Your Best Life project was born and since 2004 over 1000 participants have completed this questionaire from around the world.


What People are saying:
"That was pretty cool. It's been a grey day, and this actually helped to calm me, some. It was like meditating out loud, on paper." ~ L

"I loved that process. At first it seemed hard and like I didn't know the aswers. Then I just breathed, relaxed and allowed the answers to come. Those answers are the real ones. Thanks so much for creating this!"~ B, Canada

"This process was exactly what I needed, thank you!""This list helped me focus on what is REALLY important. My goals that I set are fairly large, so I neer to do this in several small steps."~ R

"I loved that process. At first it seemed hard and like I didn't know the aswers. Then I just breathed, relaxed and allowed the answers to come. Those answers are the real ones. Thanks so much for creating this!"~M


> Click here to try it!