My Vision Board 2013
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Thursday, January 17, 2013
I'm getting ready to lead a Vision Board session at a Work of Heart in San Jose, California. I'm collecting my supplies and looking forward to meeting with all of you. There are still a few spots open for those who would like to join us.
To learn more about the class click here.
To learn how to register for the class click here.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Journaling Everyday in December
Journaled almost everyday.
Took the time to create something.
paint something, glue something, write something
but most of all
I took time to reflect on the Holiday.
This practice.was a constant reminder to
notice and savor the special moments
with friends and family.
This book will house
those memories for years to come.
I'll finish it off in the first week in 2013.
Then put it to rest until I start a new book at the end of 2013.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
First of all I want to thank you for being there with me every step of the way. Many of you have been with me since I first started teaching many years ago and even though I don't always see you in class I know you pop in to this blog to check things out. I really appreciate that you are still will me and that you are still creating.
I started 2012 with a simple intention..keep doing what's working and look for fun ways to expand my business. What I discovered in 2012 is what works for me to to be gentle with myself, ask for help when I need it and make moments memorable.
I also made time for family, adventures and my creativity...
- I took some time to travel to North Carolina and LA to spend some time with family. We have 2 babies coming and a lovely New Year's Eve Wedding
- Andy and I went camping in Big Basin and Lake Tahoe (my first time to Tahoe) with our good friends Carole and Mike.
- I took a trip to Atlanta with my curly god mother, Jennifer, to check out Natural Hair products at the World Natural Hair Show.
- I made new connections with a group of women in Oakland that provide support and guidance to families all over the world.
- Humming Bird Babies were hatched in a nest on my patio and now I have a hummingbird feeder on my patio to welcome them when they return.
- I took and art class Flora Bowley of Bloom True
- We adopted a little Bichon-Jack Russel-Spaniel mix, Dexter, from the Santa Cruz ASPCA. He is the love of our lives.
- I worked out this year and dropped 17lbs with my awesome trainer Bethany. (Its amazing what a difference accountability makes when you are trying to accomplish a goal!)
- I started Project 52 of creating collage pages once a week for a year, but I lost steam mid-year and dropped the ball. (Not everything in 2012 was rosy :) )
- I submitted one of my journals to Somerset Studios for Publication.
- We had a wonderful turn out at the Vision Board Workshop and the Juicy Soul Retreat
In 2013, I'm setting a new intention. Andy's sister gave me a necklace that will sum up my year.
"DO what you LOVE.and LOVE what you DO". So this year I am expanding into new areas of my creativity and looking for new ideas to bring to my workshops. I am really focusing on what I love and doing more of it and more often. I look forward to sharing the journey with you this year.
Thank you again,