Sunday, March 6, 2011

Juicy Soul Retreat - Sunday, March 13th in San Jose, California































I am so excited about preparing to lead our next  Juicy Soul Retreat! Andrea and I have been living in our juicy journals all year. We both started creating in great big journals that have 1000+ pages. They are HUGE. It's been a real challenge to be creative on 1000+ of pages but I have been lovin' the process. I have no idea where the journey is taking me but I can tell you I am learning a lot of new ways to cover pages and add textures.

My creative resolution for 2011 was to create more time to be creative. My journal has become my new creative workshop. I can experiment and play to my hearts content. It's the one place I know I can color outside the lines and be free. This journal is for me and the more time I spend creating in my journal the more joy I feel. That spills over on to everyone I come in contact with.

Join us for the Juicy Soul Retreat if you are craving an experience of discovering your own creative space in the pages of your very own journal. If you have been looking for some inspiration to move back into your journals and create...then Juicy Soul Retreat is the place to be.

Our next session is Sunday, March 13th in San Jose