Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!




This is me and my Mom on my first birthday.  
They call my Mom "Grand Jan" because she is over the top with personality.  
If she's loves entertaining and meeting new people. She is the life of any gathering.  If I leave her anywhere for a few minutes I always return to find she has gotten to know a few people around her. She always looks beautiful and has something charming to say to everyone she meets.

It's because of her that I always try to
 put a little lipstick on ... even if I'm just going out for a minute.
I have a flair for the dramatic.
I still work on getting to know new people...I'm still shy at my core.

 When she and my Dad came to visit me in California one year, I left them for a few hours to go to work. When I returned I took them around town and I found out they had already met half a dozen people in town while I was at work. That's my Mom!

Love you Mom!