Friday we closed registration for the July 2013 Juicy Soul Retreat. We turned our attention to preparations for the wonderful group that will gather on Sunday. We spent part of Friday preparing the studio for the group. We reviewed the list of techniques we will be sharing and added a few more that we've never shared before. We cleared tables and collected all the materials we will need for the day. The most precious moment is establishing the intention for all of those who will gather together to create in community.
- Grace - May we be graceful with our selves and each other in the creative process
- Peace - May we experience peace as we take time to do something we love for ourselves.
- Create - May our unique self-expression come through in our creativity
Our role is to
- Be Authentic in the session (ie. show the raw process, happy mistakes and all)
- Demystify our unique creative process
- Guide the group process
- Give permission.
If you were unable to join us this time...you can follow our journey and see our journal pages on Instagram using #JuicySoulRetreat. You can also follow me Julie (@reddragonflystudio) or Andrea (@aworkofheartstudio) on Instagram.