Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sunday, February 2 - Vision Boards Workshop


Sunday, February 2nd I'm teaching a Vision Board Workshop. I created the class because I kept bumping into people who wanted to create a Vision Board but never had the supplies or the time to get one completed. I always take that to be a sign of where my next focus should be, so I created this class.

It's been 6 years of classes, lovely people and vision boards
and I absolutely love this class. 

Each year we have a few people return from previous years to share their stories
 and we introduce new people to the process.  I am so inspired by what people create and
what shows up in their lives after the class.

I'm in the process of completing my own vision board for class and I'm so excited to see what the new year will bring.

There are still few seats available in Sunday's Class
Please join us.