Friday, April 4, 2014

Canvas for a Cure: Launches Monday, April 7



A big part of my creative process is to spend time art journaling. It is something that brings me a lot of joy and peace. This year I thought I might use my love for journaling to create something unique as a fundraiser for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.  I'm participating this years event in San Francisco, California on July 14th. As part of my participation, we are asked to raise $1,800, or more, to support Breast Cancer research and education. The money raised helps women, who may not have adequate health care, receive mammograms and treatment. It also funds research to discover a cure.

From April 7th to July 7th I will be creating one of a kind  items using my hand painted canvases and making them available for purchase in my etsy shop.

The 100% of the proceeds will go to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Check back on Monday, April 7th for the official launch of Canvas for a Cure