Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Pass the Brush - July 16-17







Tomorrow, the mixed media community is hosting “Pass the Brush” (the artistic community’s version of #SharetheMic). I am proud to be included as one of 24 guest artists to join this event. I've been paired with the delightfully creative card maker, Cheiron Brandon (@cheiron ) She has opened her heart and her creative platform to me and I'm so grateful.  Join us as we share our love of art, Lynzee Lynx earrings and diversity within the mixed media art community.

The objective of this event is to show solidarity within the mixed media community and to amplify black mixed media artists so our voices can be heard and art can be seen in a broader audience.

Please follow the hashtag #passthebrushart on Instagram to meet all the participants and participate in giveaways.

Follow me on Instagram @reddragonflystudio