Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reclaiming the beloved time...















I have fallen in love with Valentine's Day again! I don't know what it is about this February but love is in the air for me and the expression of love is so enchanting. I purchased these love plates from Cost Plus...I just love them. I eat my morning breakfast on them and they just make me smile. I spent 2 hours in Walgreens tonight reading Valentine's cards and laughing out loud at the funny ones. I even purchased the little ones kids give each at school to give out in my office. I am so excited!

I am declaring that its time to reclaim Valentine's day and celebrate it full tilt boogie. I mean celebrating the utimate Valentine's day. Celebrating a full day of Love and the generous expression of love.

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of "reclaiming Valetine's Day" !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Let me know if you do anything special. I love getting inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm participating in a Valentine's Day craft swap [with Free People http://blog.freepeople.com/ ] I think the sign ups have finished though :[

    I'm also exchanging valentines with the girls on my floor in my dorm, and I made a little heart garland with felt and hung it across my doorway. I think its just a lot of little things like this to make Valentine's Day enjoyable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, here is where you have been hiding...I kept checking your other blog, and forgot about this place! Cool...I love that YOU ARE Miss VALENTINE for Real!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. grat to cath up with you. in truth, after

    joining your yoga class on the alameda,

    you are always there in my sprit!

    such a geat teacher/guild to all you touch.

    blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow chis thanks for that. Peace and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a commet