Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Taking special care of Me















I'm teaching a workshop on vision boards this weekend. I have a practice of taking care of myself before I teach. I want to be all juiced up this weekend. I take extra special care of myself before I facilitate a workshop. A few weeks ago a few friends and I went for a weekend of dinner, dancing and spa. It was a girly delight. We gab gabbed in the hot tub. We shared desserts. We got all dolled up to go out on the town together ... sipping champagne and listening to bossa nova. (I giggle thinking of it now).

So this week I am making a list (Yes I love making lists) of every delightful thing I will do to be fully charged up for this weekend. I started this evening...I purchased roses for my office. I lit new candles in the evening. I got some healthy fruit to snack on.