Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Flea Market Finds



























I've taught all the classes I will teach for the year and its time for me to dream up next years group of classes and revamp some of the one's I taught this year adding a bit more flare and expanding the size of my classes. To get inspiration I love taking little trips to search for items that I can use in my journals. Its amazing what you can find at a flea market.


Last weekend I went with a group of ladies from A Work of Heart to a local flea market. I found some great items...vintage stamps, music paper, canvas bags, letters and really old books. It was so much fun to get up early in the morning and search through so many wonderful things.

At the flea market, we ran in to serveral people who have attended our classes.in the past. Its so wonderful to meet and re-meet people out and about who have changed aspects of their lives just by connecting more with their creativity. I love seeing the transformational power of creative expression.

So in the next few months you should start to see some of the items in my journals in next years classes and on the site. I'll spend some time playing and allowing the creative process to guide me.

If you are working on something fun please share in your comments or drop me an email. I love hearing what you all are creating.