Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekly Challenge: Picture your Holiday





























Intention:

Capture your holiday in images


This Week:
 A few months ago I started a 365 project. I took a photo everyday (give or take a day) and listed them on flickr. Over the past few months I have captured images with my cell phone camera and my regular camera. The result so far have been really eye opening. I can see patterns in my choices of images. I see threads of similarities in my color choices. I am enjoying the process. So this holiday I will have images from the holiday to tell that story too.

So I invite you to join me in the process of capturing images of your holiday in your own creative way. If you take on this challenge this week you will have a new creative experience that may bring new life to how you celebrate the season.

If you would like to follow my journey visit The Red Dragonfly 365 Project