Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekly Challenge: Bring your creativity to life for the Holidays























Intention:

Bring your creativity to life for the Holidays

This Week:
The holidays are just around the corner. In recent years I have gotten excited about decorating for the Holidays. This year I want to make sure I bring my own creative expression to my holiday decorations.  We will be entertaining alot this holiday and I want to create a memorable event for my friends and family. I have been thinking of practical ways to decorate and I was inspired on my walk today to incorporate nature into my holiday decorations. I collected pine cones and took photos of berries to decorate my home. The ideas are still forming but I have a direction that is inspiring me to search for more.  Its going to be a DIY holiday this year and I'm excited to bring my creativity to life in my home.

So this week, Think about how you might bring your own creative expression to your holiday. Maybe you will make your holiday cards or stamp rolls of paper to wrap gifts or maybe you will make a garland from photo copies of your journal pages. The ideas are endless.

For ideas check out ETSY Homemade Holiday Ideas

Here are a few cute Ideas
Sparkle Candles
Seasons Greetings Banner
Paper Wreaths
Party Crackers


Books with Ideas::

Best of Christmas Ideas (Better Homes & Gardens Crafts)Somerset Holiday & Celebrations Magazine (100+ Holiday Ideas, vol. 4 2010)