Sunday, December 11, 2011

Art Storage Tip



















This year I spent much of my creative time in my BIG Juicy Journal. I realized that I needed a quick and easy way to create on the go...so I found these plastic photo boxes from Micheal's. I purchased 2 boxes (If you want to try this watch for the 50% off coupons). I have one that holds 10 mini plastic boxes and one that holds 16 mini plastic boxes for groups of art supplies. I filled separate boxes with images, pens, little scissors, 2 stamp pads, stamps, tapes, etc.  and labeled them with my favorite label maker the Brother PT-65. Now when I'm ready to create on the go I just switch out boxes to give me all the supplies I need.


2 comments:

  1. love love love these boxes. I got mine at costco after you introduced me to them. They sort and store my jewelry supply stash beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love those boxes as much as I do. I searched for years for the perfect setup. I just started adding labels to the mini boxes and its really helped to streamline things.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a commet