Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Creative Intention 2012 Participants
















"For 2012 I will inspire others to expand their creativity! I would like to expand my reach to share my creative process with artists all over the world. My big goal is to be a featured artist in my favorite Somerset Studios magazines. I would also like to design a creative journaling line of products based on some of the tools I use in my journal projects.


Julie
California
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"For 2012 I am committing to journaling! "No More Excuses" is a Gina Armfield course that guides you through the year with DAILY journaling. My journal is prepped and ready to go January 1.   "


Darci
California








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“Do Doing Done. To get going in new explorations, techniques, opportunities. To use what I have, reuse what I have, remove what I am not using.  To finish work in progress or find a way to be happier with it and get it done."

Marie
California