Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rainy Day Morning Art



It's been cold and rainy the last few days. I've been inspired to wake up early each morning before work to create for a moment. Sometimes I get into the groove and don't want to stop but that creates an excitement that I put into my work the next time we meet again in the studio. I have been in love with making my own stencils and making all kinds of patterns and shapes on the canvas. I focus on doing more of what I love. I use all the items in my studio I love. I dig to the bottom of drawers to art supplies intended for a long forgotten project and I use them in my art project.  I might only have 5 min or 10 min but I work quickly. I try not to think and analyze what I'm doing. 
I just do something, 
try something, 
make something 
and then 
I let it go.