Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Documented Life: Week 1 & 2




The Documented Life.

We've just completed the 2nd week of the Documented Life project and I'm struggling to find the time to document my life in the journal. I had big dreams of writing down interesting things each day and documenting special moments. I even thought I'd have time to sketch a bit on each day. That was clearly too ambitious and reality has stepped in again.  

So I've enjoyed doing what I can by playing with color and adding bits of paper and to my pages.  This has given way to a bit of inspiration to clear out my studio. I'm even finding ways to use my stash. I'm realizing its perfect just the way it is.  I'm documenting my life by staying in the project, doing what I can do and accepting how the process is working for me. 

So the mantra of the week is "Be Gentle"