Saturday, October 4, 2014

Welcome October


Welcome to October!

It's October and there is a heat wave this week 
in California, so it feels more like summer at the moment.
That does not stop me from updating the house for fall.

I like adding little fall touches to my living room, bathroom and kitchen. 

My favorite thing to do,
that makes the house immediately feel like fall,...
is introduce great fragrances.

Nothing says fall like coming home to the
smell of spices like cinnamon, clove and maple.


My favorite candle fragrances are:



Sea Salt and Maple Popcorn
Bath and Body Works


Pumpkin Caramel Latte
Bath and Body Works


I also love to change out the hand soap in
my kitchen and  bathroom.



My favorite...




Crisp Morning Air
 Bath and Body Works


I love the process of preparing my home for fall.

Welcome October!