Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dexter's helping me to take better photos...

_MG_3814


I few months ago I took Intuitive Lens with Thea Coughlin.
I wanted to learn more how to work in manual mode with my Canon Rebel SLR Camera. Auto mode is great but why have a fancy camera if you don't get to play with the fancy settings. I also wanted to take better photos for this blog. I love reading other people's blogs and I particularly enjoy seeing all the cool photos.  I had no idea some of those photos where arranged to enhance beauty of the setting. 

So here is my little dog Dexter on our bed. My bedroom was a disaster, so I took some time to spruce the place up and arrange the pillows on the bed.  I have one of those "Princess and the Pea" beds that's really high and has lots of pillows and blankets. It takes a while to get it all beautiful again but it makes me so happy when its all done.

Dexter had been sleeping, so he was pretty mellow.  I put him on the bed and tried to make strange noises so he would lift his head.  After this shot he rolled over to sleep in the sun.