Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekly Sketch Book Journal Pages


I am inspired by Jenny Frith's Sketchbook Journal Pages and Sarah Bellemare's May Challenge to create something everyday.  Started to follow their process this week, for the first time, to experience their unique method of journaling on a regular basis.  I'm always looking for new ways to journal and this process looked really inspiring.

I found it really fun to prepare the pages for the week ahead of time...creating blocks and numbering the days of the week.  I had a blast pulling out all my stamps and letters. 

During the week I added color, stamps, images and words. It was really great. My journal is small enough to fit in my purse so I take it with me everywhere and journal on the go. 


This week I bundled up Dexter and headed over the hill to Half Moon Bay Beach for a few hours. It was great to watch the waves, smell the salty air and feel the wind in my hair.  

When I was a little girl I lived in Brazil and we would go to the ocean on really hot nights to cool off. 
Going to the beach is my favorite place to go to "cool off" mentally and clear my mind.  After my a visit to the ocean, things just fell into place at work and I got some projects at home completed. It was a really great week.